Phone sex with Niteflirt's ORIGINAL barely legal nympho KylieCallMe. Barely legal phone sex, gfe phone sex, phone sex roleplay. NO LIMITS!!

search slide
search slide
pages bottom

Thursday afternoon….

Hi guys :) Just a super short entry for now cause I’m still totally in the process of moving. Well~let me rephrase: I’m unpacking and shopping now, I’m done with the actual moving moving, lol. But I’ll give you a little summary of my last few days: LOTS and lots of packing, then lots and lots of cleaning (the new house) and finishing up painting. Then, watching as the movers moved all my stuff, which happened pretty quickly cause there were three of them~but then I got to watch them break my desk AND my TV stand. Then, shopping for a new desk, a new TV stand (harder than it sounds cause I have a 46 inch tube TV that weighs about 350 pounds), curtains, a new flat panel TV for my bedroom (YAY!) and of course more groceries…I threw all the old stuff away cause I didn’t feel like packing it. *Giggles*

THEN, waiting for the exterminator, and the phone installer, and the cable guy, and the furniture delivery…and then this morning, the electrician cause the back patio light didn’t work. And the plumber, because my washing machine was overflowing onto the floor. Everything’s all fixed now, but I’m only now getting to unpacking and hanging curtains and pictures and putting together all these housewarming prezzies that silly old bill sent me last month. But there’s still so much to do! *Pout* My new neighbor (my friend Matt) has been helping me with it all, but still. I SWEAR, this is the longest and most difficult move I’ve ever had and I’ll be SO fucking glad when it’s all over!

But there is some good news! (You didn’t think this entry would be all bad, did you? *Giggles*) I’ll be taking calls again tomorrow! Finally! :) And right before I started writing here, I unpacked a few boxes….and I finally found my favorite vibrator. Or as B12 calls it, my “japanese boyfriend”, lol…. Either way, you get my point. :)

So, I hope you’ve missed me lots and LOTS while I’ve been away~cause I’ve sure been missing you! Look for me tomorrow after 5pm, I should be available and taking calls until at least 9pm EST. AND I’ll be around all weekend long, so there’s plenty of time for you to call and play with me. :)

But now, I have to go take a shower and unpack some more boxes…so I’m going to go. Bye for now!

7 Responses to “Thursday afternoon….”

1. Mister Vitamins says:

Good thing the movers didn’t drop your Japanese bf…I can just picture you going “postal” (no offense to the Post Office out there) on them. I KNEW you would end up getting frustrated and throwing something away during your move…lol… :) I did the same thing the last time I moved…so no biggie. Good luck Kylie…

2. CeCe says:

shesh! I wish that “he” would leave our japanese boyfriends alone, Kylie. It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. You would think that people would be happy for you – but instead they just “hate”. If everyone had a japanese boyfriend (and yes, I mean EVERYONE) we’d be at peace. Everytime I find myself wanting to go to war (LOL!) all I have to do is find him – and he always makes me wanna light a candle and sing “give peace a chance” with a big smile on my face. *sigh*

Catch up with me when you get a breather. I know you won’t have much time when you log on because your “other” boyfriends will be lined up to speak to you. But if you’re not too worn out – give me a hollah! No emergencies (because I have my japanese boyfriend to help with any emergencies that might “come” up) – just want to say “heeeeeeeey”. :)

Be good – or incredibly good at it – like you usually are.

C.

3. Kylie says:

Oh, you guys are so sweet! And when I say “guys”, I mean it in the general sense…cause I’m including CeCe in that term :) Anyway….yes, my “japanese boyfriend” and I had QUITE a night last night, lol…. And even though I’m late (as usual) logging on, I (HE and I! *Giggles*) will be taking calls by 8pm EST.

And Cece~I’ll call you tomorrow so you can have my new number girlie :) Heeeey back! :)

xoxo, Kylie

4. Mister Vitamins says:

Well then, in the interest of peace, I guess we’ll declare an end to the Japanese bf “hosilities”. Although, I’m sure part of the reason that Cece needs to light a candle after using “him” is cuz all the electricity would have been used up in her neighborhood by the time she’s done playing with “him”…LOL! :) Too much buzzing can be bad for those precious girl parts that we all love so much you know. Be good at being bad girls…peace out!

5. Kylie says:

LOL!! Omg, I’m SO telling CeCe you said that, mister :) Too funny….

xoxo, Kylie

6. Kylie, Glad to hear that you have gotten all moved in and things have come together for you!! Best wishes in your new home…ENJOY!!!

P.S. “Japenese boyfriends” are the bomb diggity…but, only short term!! I would go nuts without mine sometimes!!!

xoxo
    Lyndee

7. Kylie says:

Thanks Lyndee!! The new house is AWESOME, and my japanese bf? He’s liking the new bedroom as much as I am…lol…. I’m going to have to check out your blog after I write this…I haven’t stopped by in a while. :)

xoxo, Kylie