Phone sex with Niteflirt's ORIGINAL barely legal nympho KylieCallMe. Barely legal phone sex, gfe phone sex, phone sex roleplay. NO LIMITS!!

search slide
search slide
pages bottom

My favorite thing about phone sex….

Hi guys :) Wow, I’m so torn about writing here at all today…just cause every single time I write here, it seems like I’m explaining why I haven’t been taking calls as much as usual. I’m thinking you guys are probably just as happy to see me write at all, which is why I finally went ahead and took my bubble bath (pink and rose scented today) and came out to the computer to decide whether or not I’m going to take calls tonight.

Because….*blushes*….even though I KNOW I just said yesterday that I wouldn’t be doing late nights anymore? Ummm…yeah…..I was up till about 6am this morning. The first part of the night~talking to my pussy boy till WAY late. (I know! BAD Kylie!) The second part of the (late) night, I was talking to CeCe. I’m sure you guys would laugh if you ever heard some of our conversations! Cause contrary to popular belief, there really are phone sex girls who think about sex all day long. I mean…when she and I talk while the sun’s up? It’s about normal stuff and life and non-sex talk. But after the sun goes down? It’s ALL about phone sex. All of it. And boys…and men for that matter. Lol….

Anyway, back to my pussy boy. This time…we played my own special lil version of “Deal or No Deal”. *Giggles* His begging turns me on so much, that I offered him the chance to finally cum for me. He gets all embarrassed when I listen to him do it~and that’s part of the fun, just FYI. Well….that’s MOST of the fun, to be completely honest! Lol… But here was the trade: If he came last night, it meant he had to start his chastity sentence with me ALL over again. Even though he had already finished almost half, we’d start all over again from zero! And I’m still not telling how many days that is~suffice it to say, it’s a LOT of them. *Giggles*

And so, cause I’m totally his princess now and I own his cock and his orgasms…AND cause I was being naughty and teasing him…of course he took the deal. LOL! Not ONLY did he take it…but listening to him do it and the thrill of knowing we’re starting all over? OMG it made me cum, too. (I know! I know I just said that I never do that with him! But it was so fucking hot! I couldn’t help myself.) So…I guess consider me your sexy lil game show host from now on. Well-don’t compare me TOO much to Howie Mandel…I doubt he cums in his pants when people on the show take a deal. *Giggles* Even if he doesn’t, it’s a fun visual to think of the next time you watch that show though, isn’t it? LOL!

Okay. I’m done being silly now :) And I apologize, cause this entry is all over the place! Lol… I just had to tell you the whole story so you’d get where I’m going with all this. Cause I think…that my favorite things about phone sex are starting to change. Well~not changing exactly, but there’s more stuff added to the list. Like, it used to be that I loved phone sex so much cause I get to cum all day long, and cause I love meeting new guys to play with, AND cause it’s really hot to have my actual “job” be basically masturbation. *Giggles* And of course there’s that whole thing about getting to stay home wearing panties and pajamas all day instead of going to some lame office job. :)

But now….it’s almost more of a mental thing. Like on my top 10 list of my favorite things about phone sex, number one has totally GOT to be (for now anyway) the thinking part of it. The getting inside your head part. Like even if it’s just a short 5 minute call….I get to listen to you say hello, and figure out what turns you on, and then cum up with a super HOT fantasy that makes you cum for me. And when I get it right? And I make up a really good one that gets you all excited so I can hear your breathing and know how much you’re loving it and we BOTH get off? OMG, I don’t think there’s anything better in this world to me! Well….maybe that comes second to actually fucking in person….but you know what I mean. *Giggles*

So…in case you hadn’t noticed, I’m in a really good mood today!! And I’m actually pretty fucking horny, cause I haven’t made my pussy cum since like…6am this morning right before I went to bed? Lol…. And so I’m thinking, that I’m going to be available and taking calls tonight after all. Well, I’m on with my pussy boy as I finish writing this, so I’ll log on after we’re done. (And no-I’m not letting him cum tonight! Lol…) I’m going out of town tomorrow to go visit Erin at the “spa” and I’m so excited!! I haven’t seen her in so long and for once, when we hang out it won’t be a three day party binge, you know? :) Either way, after tonight, you won’t see me on Niteflirt till after Princess Day. So call me tonight!!

Bye for now!

8 Responses to “My favorite thing about phone sex….”

1. Mister Vitamins says:

Sounds like you’ve turned a corner indeed in thinking about phone sex. I’ve heard from people that are way more “dominat” than you Kylie that they derive the best pleasure from their submissives when they know that their slaves are cumming from the way that their doms are treating them. Basically, the dom derives pleasure the best when their slave does. I think that’s how it works anyway… :)
    BTW…the above blog entry puts a whole new weird meaning to why my Dad might like “Deal or No Deal”. :) Nice job princess…

2. Rubber duckie duck says:

I would wait for ever just to have you pick up your phonesex line and hear you tell all the troubles of your day. I will watch niteflirt and wait for you to take me call. ~~~Your devoted phone sex duck

3. Kylie says:

So….you’ve talked to dominant women, have you B12??? I didn’t even have to use any of my “sexy girl interrogation techniques” to make you talk!! *Evil laugh goes here* it’s a good thing. Alas, I did NOT get to cum while I talked to him last night……

And my poor duckie….you’ll be waiting a long time for me this week I think. I won’t be back till Wednesday night. But I might consider letting you call me when I return. *Giggles*

xoxo, Kylie

4. CeCe says:

This dominant side of things is really starting to appeal to me. I think I feel a slight shift coming on – and that can’t be good. I think your friend BSP is starting to rub off on me, too. Scary thought.

Ok – so I don’t know what I’m even commenting for – but I just feel the need to check in with you daily or something – and I missed yesterday because I was too busy trying to catch up on sleep.

I’m going to be going to geography class soon, Kylie. YEAH. I wonder what I will learn today. Maybe I’ll learn where Arkansas is? Kidding. (taking a look at a map to make sure I know where it is…)

I think I poisoned myself accidently today while trying to kill a spider. It was the ugliest little thing – and it was too fast for my hands. I reached for the RAID can and emptied about 1/8 of it I think… and the thing just crawled away slower. Now I’m thinking that it’s somewhere in the crack between my wall and ceeling or something – and um… *squirms* it’s reproducing and having kids that are bigger and meaner mutations of the original spider or something. Maybe it will even talk – and tonight I’ll be sitting there trying to do my little map for my quiz this Saturday and it will tap me on the shoulder and say, “Hey little masturbation chick – FUCK YOU” and with one of his little legs – puncture my skull or somethin. *cries*

I’m really scared, Kylie.

If you don’t hear from me tomorrow – send the police.

CeCe

5. Kylie says:

No, CeCe!! I’ll call 911 and send an ambulance!! We can’t have you falling out and dying over there….especially where you’re too far away for me to come save you. :) I’m just waking up to the sounds of my stupid neighbor weed whacking and cutting down bushes with a machete. YES, you heard me right-a fucking machete! Who does that??!! Can I just move to a 10 acre compound or something? No neighbors anywhere in sight? Unless they do phone sex too so they understand why I always want it so silent around here? Sheesh.

Make sure you cum back and visit me later so you can see my new “face lift”…it’s pretty hot, I think you’ll like it. Ttyl girlie :)

xoxo, Kylie

6. CeCe says:

I found the raid infested spider twitching away on my desk top yesterday so all is well. I picked it up and squished it with about 5 tons of kleenex so there was no chance I would feel it’s struggle between my capable fingers. If you live in the country – I can’t hang. Do you know the country is just a laboratory for crawling insects of every size and shape? Nah uh. Can’t do it.

I can’t wait to see your new face lift!!! I’ll be back later on this evening for sure. It will be performed by then, right? Coolies beans. Does it have a whip and handcuffs as background since that is what you’re slowly turning into? A dungeon perhaps? A stretching rack with drops of blood leading to the poor victims resting place? A tombstone at which an obedient slave can kneel – balls against his epitaph? Hmmmmm? LOL! Damn – I’m a roll today. Just perfect for going to the gym and whipping some poor out of shape Mommy into shape!

Talk to you soon my bumble bee butt.

CeCe

7. katie says:

WOW Kylie you were sure horny last night, hope you got lots of great calls! You sure made my morning reading about deal or no deal – though i would much rather see you cum in your panties than Howie!

8. Kylie says:

Yay!!! Katie came to visit!! Katie came to visit!! In case you all hadn’t noticed….or in case I’ve never mentioned…Katie is my favorite little submissive slut in the whole wide world! Now I have to go visit her cause she dropped by…. And I’ll be back here later to comment on the new look of my blog. I hope you guys like it!

xoxo, Kylie