Phone sex with Niteflirt's ORIGINAL barely legal nympho KylieCallMe. Barely legal phone sex, gfe phone sex, phone sex roleplay. NO LIMITS!!

search slide
search slide
pages bottom

So….What do you think?? :)

Hi guys :) Well….I guess you noticed by now that things look a little different around here lately! My blog has had a little “face lift”…which, if you’ve been reading my comments, my lil conversation with CeCe has been alluding to! *Giggles* But for once, I didn’t want to give you too much advance notice that I was changing things up. I just wanted to wait, and let you guys see it, AND let you guys see my hot new pics! :) So I could get an honest opinion of what you guys think about it. So feel free to leave me a comment and let me know!! (Thanks to all of you who have emailed to tell me how much you like it! I REALLY appreciate it!)

I’m going to wait to post more though I think….I still have to tell you all about my visit with Erin and what I’ve been up to the last couple days. But it’s almost 6pm EST here and I just finished talking to my pussy boy~and I know he’ll be calling back shortly. AND I still have some web stuff to do before I log onto Niteflirt and start taking calls tonight. SO…I’ll write more here tomorrow. AND, I’ll be available and taking calls tonight from 6:30 or 7pm till 9pm EST or a little bit later. So call me tonight! I know, I know~that’s only a tiny little window for you to try and get ahold of me…but I PROMISE I’ll be on tomorrow right at 4pm….just in case you miss me tonight but you still feel like calling to play with me. *Giggles*

Bye for now!

7 Responses to “So….What do you think?? :)”

1. Your site is looking great. I can just imagine you giggling as you write I think that is so feminine and sexy.

2. Mister Vitamins says:

Your new look sucks…just kidding. :) It’s very “compact” now with the black bordering. The new pics are hot…especially the one looking back over your shoulder! I look forward to spanking that ass real soon… The pink flowers and text are a nice touch too…but I’m not adverse to pink…as you well know. Not sure if the “sitemap” link is working though. Nice job Kylie…tell Tee she kicks ass…
    Happy 420…stay sober girl…

3. CeCe says:

It is so you. :) It’s soft, delicate, with a hint of … hmmm… THE DARK SIDE! lol. It’s really nice, baby.

Sorry I haven’t been around much – I logged in for the first time in days last nite. I have 2 big tests tomorrow and I have to work – so – I’ve been a bit on the busy side. Hopefully we’ll talk after the madness.

Love you!
    CeCe

4. Kelly says:

Wow…looks very nice. You got me jealous. Those new pictures are very sexy as well.

5. Kylie says:

WOW! I’m so glad you guys like!! To Miss EE~I have to ask. Can I giggle while you spank me since you like it so much? Lol…. I’ve been needing a spanking for being such a bad girl for like EVER…and who better to give it to me than an uber capable femme domme such as yourself?

To CeCe~I KNOW you haven’t been around! Jeez! I’m all out of sorts without my BFF, can you call me again one of these days? I may have to come out to Cali to stalk you or something. Don’t think I’m playing, either. :)

And to my sweet, sweet B12….you’d better be glad you were kidding. Or I’d cut you off FOREVER from sweet young pussy. I mean it too! And the sitemap is working just fine-it’s supposed to look that way. Thanks for the sober wishes….but I don’t smoke pot so I think I’m safe. *Giggles* We’ll talk soon.

I’m actually available and taking calls right now-so I have to end this now. :) But I’ll write again soon! :)

xoxo, Kylie

6. Tee says:

OMG. Mister Vitamins said that I kick ass.. Woo hoo! I feel so special now. *grins from ear to ear* Thanks for that Mister Vitamins! And I like the center pic of you looking over your shoulder too! So sexy and naughty! And all Kylie’s friends like the new look too.. Yaaaaaay! Your site is really looking so cute though.. And I am not just saying that just because I designed it.. *gigglin’* And yes.. the sitemap is working a-okay. Love you Kylie!

7. Kylie says:

See, Mister Vitamins? You’re ALWAYS cozying up to my girlyfriends and saying sweet things and making them like you as much as I do! First it was CeCe, and now Tee, too?

Don’t you listen to him, Tee~his ulterior motive is always pussy! He’s just being sweet to get on your good side so he can cum with you one day! LOL!

I’m j/k B12….just a lil bit of payback for the first part of your comment above. Besides…you know you liked it. :)

xoxo, Kylie

PS I love u too, my Tee! The site looks awesome, TY so much!!!