Phone sex with Niteflirt's ORIGINAL barely legal nympho KylieCallMe. Barely legal phone sex, gfe phone sex, phone sex roleplay. NO LIMITS!!

search slide
search slide
pages bottom

A (Not so) Quick Note :)

Hi guys :) It’s just after 8pm here, but I thought I’d drop in and write you a (not so) quick note while I’m still available and taking calls. You know how it goes~my notes are never really quick when I’ve been gone for a few days. :) So, have you missed me? *Giggles* I know, I know…it’s only been a few days since I wrote last, but I still have to ask.

I had the MOST awesome Princess Day this week!! I got up way too early (like 10am) on Tuesday morning to get my nails and my toes done by my hot lil asian manicurist. The funny thing is, that she asked me to tell her about some websites cause she’s thinking about doing phone sex on the side. LOL! I mean, I always love being asked for advice….and I especially love the thought of a sexy lil barely legal asian girl doing phone sex on Niteflirt just cause I showed her the “finer points”…. I guess I’ll let you guys know if she decides to start. And I guess I better be careful about what I say about her here from now on~cause one of the links I gave her was to my website!! *Giggles* Oh, well. What’s done is done. :)

After that, I went to see “Spiderman 3″ with Amanda…..and can I just say how much I LOVED that movie?!

OMG, it was SO good!! I had heard some mixed reviews before we went, so I was totally prepared to be a little bit disappointed. I can’t find a negative thing to say about it though! Except…that it was 2 and a half hours long (it was easy to lose track of time once I got into it, but still) AND, am I the only one who finds Venom a little bit too fucking scary??? OMG, it’s like, you see the spidey suit so you feel like you can trust him, and then he opens his mouth and there’s all those TEETH everywhere??? *Shudder* I was screaming, and jumping in my seat, and Amanda had to keep holding my hand to calm me down. AND she had to tell me to be quiet, when MJ kissed Harry? I said, “Oh my god!! What a slut!!” Like I can talk. *Giggles* But everyone around us laughed…. I couldn’t help it!! Sometimes I think out loud sometimes! Lol…. Anyway, you guys should so totally see it.

So~favorite callers from the last few days….let’s see…. Okay, from today, my master AF~who always has the very BEST timing!! He just called to say hello and brighten my day, which is always appreciated!! (TY, sweetie!) My favorite TR, who I just finished playing with, and WOW did he make me cum so many times!! I just fucked my tight lil pussy so hard with my favorite yummy pink vibe that I can still feel my clit throbbing!! (SO yummy, my luv! I’m glad we didn’t have to wait so long this time around… Thanks for the yummy feedback, btw!) And of course my pussy boy, who finally got to cum today after 24 days. YES, you heard me right, I’m finally saying the exact number. 24 WHOLE DAYS!! LOL! I swear, keeping lil dick losers in chastity is SO much fun!! And, because I was so kind, he sent me another *large* yummy cash treat. Cause I deserved it. LOL! What other reason is there but huge amounts of cash to let my losers cum, after all? *Grins* I’m just playing. But seriously…I can’t help it! I think this whole fem domme/cuckoldress thing is really starting to grow on me! :)

And, for favorite feedback, of course it’s my pussy lover from Monday night….who, unbeknownst to me before we came together, is a good friend of my BFF CeCe as well. (Yeah, we talked ALL about you yesterday, sweetie…..you’ll be happy to know that CeCe has only the best things to say about you. *Giggles*) Anyway, here it is, but you can also read this on my Anything Goes Listing:

Had heard and read about Kylie so I had to give her a try. She was incredible! I taught her the advantages of us old guys. We can keep going and hold off our own satisfaction for quite some time. I loved hearing that sweet voice, and listening to Kylie cum (what was it 3 or 4 orgasms last night?) is so sexy. We kept switching positions, and moving from hot fucking to sucking, to titty play, and back. Hearing her descriptions and listening to her emotions, omg she was HOT and had me so hot and on the edge the whole time. Can’t believe I held off as long as I did with this super sexy and wildely erotic girl.

SO sweet! I know, I’ve said it a million times, but I LOVE reading sexy lil feedback notes like that from you guys! And I especially love that you guys are the *very* best callers a sweet and sexy lil girl like myself could ever ask for! But you knew that already…..didn’t you? Good. :)

I’ll be logged onto Niteflirt till 10 or 11pm EST tonight, or maybe a little bit later, so call me tonight!! I wanna cum some more before I go to sleep! *Giggles* If you don’t catch me tonight, look for me tomorrow after 5pm. Bye for now!

PS I almost forgot! I have to say a huge thank you to my little slut Chase for the wishlist prezzies I got today!! TY SO much, my luv!! I love them! :)

8 Responses to “A (Not so) Quick Note :)”

1. Mister Vitamins says:

Of course we missed you silly. OMG…your hot, busty, Asian manicurist doing phone sex?! Me love her long time…oh yea! :)

2. Kylie says:

Hmmm… I know YOU missed me, mister vitamins….you called me last night to remind me how much. remember? :) And btw….I don’t know if you’re allowed to call my hot asian manicurist…. I have to set “quotas” on how much pussy you’re allowed, cause you like it too much. You understand :)

xoxo, Kylie

3. Mister Vitamins says:

There is no such thing as liking pussy “too much” Kylie…silly. :)
    No, I can’t sleep right now…

4. CeCe says:

LOL! OMG. Joe is a totally sweet wonderful guy. I would have been Xtremely jealous had he called anyone but you, dearest bff – but since it’s you and we virtually share everything anyways – I could hardly be mad. After all – you do share “hmmm” with me (at least you share his wit and feedback on blogs) so I can’t be too upset about Joe stepping out on me!

I don’t think I could ever see any of the spidermen at the theater, Kylie. I’m way too much of a wimp. I hide my face in pillows and blankets when I watch suspenseful things. I just can’t deal with scary things that much. And Kirsten… she is too sexy to me. She’s just so likeable and non hollywood but gorgeous if that makes any sense whatsoever. If you and I ever go to a scary movie together people will get up and move to other seats around us. Just a fair warning. Which might not be so bad – because then I might cop a feel or two while I’m cuddling into your soft rising breasts and enhaling your sweet intoxicating scent. Yeah. I’ve been reading too many harlequins, again. (in between calls and school, of course!) LOL!

Thanks so much, btw, for the marathon of calls in the past few days. What would I ever do with out your love advice, hard knock life lessons, and swift kicks to my ass when needed/wanted? You have no idea just how much I’m thankful for you and just how much I absolutely positively love you.

CeCe

5. Kylie says:

Awww!!! MUSHY, CeCe!! I love you too!!! OMG, I think you almost made me mist a lil bit!! (And I meant my EYES, not my pussy, before your head gets away with you, naughty girl…. You and those damn harlequin novels, lol…) You know I love you to death, and I don’t know what I would do without you….. I actually consider it pretty gratuitous timing that we found eachother, since our “mutual friend” *cough* is pretty much always MIA….. I don’t think i have to say more, cause you know how it is, right, girlie? :)

Either way…thanks for stopping by!! And thanks for loaning me your Joe (he was TOTALLY sweet and he did make my pussy cum SO fucking hard the other day!) and thanks for always listening to my (sometimes too wordy) advice…. I gotta take care of you and steer you in the right direction! You are my younger twin, after all….remember?

xoxo, Kylie

OH! PS…. You gotta keep it straight, CeCe! I’ll always loan him to you, but Hmmm is only Hmmm on YOUR blog, girlie! Over here, he’s Mr. Vitamins…..just fyi :)

6. Mister Vitaminalious says:

Sheesh…will you two get a room (with a webcam) already…and let me know the street address so I can join in a “group hug”? :)

7. Hey Kylie sweetie!!

I saw S3 when it came out, that Saturday and I dunno…I am a comic book freak so there were some inconsistencies and there was just too much sappyness in it. I wanted more action and more Venom!

Now onto the fun stuff… No coming for 24 days… WHOA!!! That is some hardcore orgasm denial, Kylie! I am going to send My chronic masturbators to you, the longest one of My slaves has gone without masturbating is 10 days and even then there was a helluva lot of whining going on. LOL!

Tiny dick losers in chastity belts are a fun sight to behold lol….

8. Kylie says:

Oh, did I forget to mention there was whining?! OMG WAS there some serious whining. And begging. And offers of cash. LOL! Sometimes it’s WAY more fun to make my pussy boy wait it out. Especially cause I don’t actually get to hold the key to the chastity belt yet. We’re working on that….

I’m going to stop by your blog today and see what you have going on, Ms Vixen….I haven’t been by in a while :)

xoxo, Kylie