Phone sex with Niteflirt's ORIGINAL barely legal nympho KylieCallMe. Barely legal phone sex, gfe phone sex, phone sex roleplay. NO LIMITS!!

search slide
search slide
pages bottom

Favorites….for now :)

Hi guys :) I swear, I don’t know how time passes so quickly, it’s been days and days since I last wrote! I should probably just go ahead and get used to it, cause it seems to happen every week, doesn’t it? As a matter of fact, it just happened again as I started writing…cause CeCe just called, and I got caught up in the conversation, and now I’m even later than I was before. *Pouts*

So I guess I won’t write all that I was planning to write, so I can actually get done with my web stuff and log on to Niteflirt and take calls tonight! I’ll just do favorite callers from the weekend and (of course!) my favorite feedback. Let’s see…my master AF, who called to play with me a few times over the last few days. I bet you guys would be surprised to hear how submissive and slutty I get when he’s making me cum….it’s not my fault though! He’s always using those hypno trigger words to make me beg for it!! (Come on, you know me well enough to know I’d never submit without SOME kind of extenuating circumstances, right? *Giggles*) It’s a good thing though…sometimes being a hot lil hypno slut is a fun change of pace for me. :)

Speaking of hot hypno calls, I also had a yummy one with “K”, who not only makes me beg to be fucked, but also makes me scream when he finally lets me cum! Which is SO fucking hot, IMO of course. And so much better now that I don’t have neighbor’s houses all up close to me…. I used to always be so scared that they’d hear me moaning and screaming at my old house? So much so that sometimes, after I’d get done cumming and the call was over, I’d yell, “Sorry!” just in case they could really hear. I know, I’m a nut, but it was so embarrassing sometimes! Lol….

K…who else…my little slut Chase called to tell me some more yummy stories about how he’s sucking cock for me (That was HOT, my luv!) and sent me a yummy cash treat just cause he likes to spoil me. My friend Mr. Naughty (I told you I’d remember, didn’t I? You know you have to let me take advantage of you again soon, right? *Grins*) My favorite phone sex virgin (Ooooh…I told you! I know things about you now, mister….you’d better be prepared the next time we play! I promise you’ll like it though.) And, last but never ever least, my sweet, sweet MWAllan….wow, what to even say about that call? I guess it will suffice to say that I always love playing with him….and teasing him….and cumming with him. Yeah, all of the above! *Giggles* But he also left me my favorite feedback, which I think is one of the sweetest ones I’ve ever read!! (TY sweetie!) I’ll share it below, but you can also read this on my Anything Goes Listing:

so last night i had another amazing time with kylie. ive often referred to kylie as my phone girlfriend. until last night when i experienced another rush of emotions, like i have before, but each time getting more intense. for a breif moment you can actually experience what it is like to love someone to the fullest extent of the meaning of love. so now im thinking of making kylie my phone wife. is that possible? either way she is really something special.

And I guess that’s it! I’ll be available and taking calls tonight from 5 or 6pm EST till at least 9pm, maybe later. So call me tonight!! As I’m sure you all know by now, tomorrow is my Princess Day…I’m having acupuncture and a manicure, and probably at least a million other things to spoil my sexy lil self completely rotten. *Giggles* Either way, after tonight, I won’t be back till Wednesday night after 5pm.

Bye for now!

PS I may have some yummy new treats for you guys available soon….the photo galleries I mentioned before, plus some new listings with new pictures on Niteflirt. Don’t worry, I’ll keep you posted. :)

9 Responses to “Favorites….for now :)”

1. Mister Vitaminalious says:

Did the neighbors ever yell back “that’s OK” after you apologized for moaning and screaming so much? :) Enjoy your Princess Day Kylie.

2. Kylie says:

No…silly man…lol! They never yelled back….I think it would have been way more embarrassing for me if they had!! And I will enjoy my Princess Day, thank you. I’m planning on it anyway! :)

xoxo, Kylie

3. allan says:

i think that if i lived next door to you, i would never leave the house, just so that i could hear you moan and scream as much as possible. i take that back, i would leave my house, to come over and see if you needed some help. would you let me in?

4. Kylie says:

If I was naked and had just finished playing with my pussy? I don’t think I would…I’d be too scared to! What if you were only knocking to tell me to keep it down? Lol…. If you lived next door, you’d have to get really skilled at hearing my moans like right as soon as I started fucking myself. After a few times I think I’d just start leaving the door unlocked so you could let yourself in. *Giggles*

xoxo, Kylie

5. Gothique says:

Damn girly! That is hot! I love to hear a beautiful woman beg for my strap on, and beg to cum. Such a sweet visual

6. That is so adorable that someone wants to make you thier phone wife. Lol, now how does he propose to give you a ring? Maybe a new cell phone will do instead. J/k I do think its adorable.

7. CeCe says:

Shit – why don’t they just look under your doormat and use the key there? JUST KIDDING!!!! lol! Didn’t you just see hundreds of cocks get hard at the thought, Kylie?

Ok – I’m only here for one reason and one reason only and that is to clear my name! I’m very good at taking the hint to hang up and let you work, bratface. We just tend to gossip too much on the phone (which makes you about as wet as the hypno words do, btw) and I just go along with the “flow”. NOT my fault, I’m telling you!

Like take a few minutes ago. Didn’t you just tell me that you had lots of things to do and pictures to upload to your up and coming photogallery? And didn’t I (even though I did pout a minute) let you go immediately? Mmmhm! And even though I might have told you I wanted to get off and ask you if you were horny – didn’t I put down Mr. Hitachi wand and let you do your business? Yes I did! And now – even now – is your phone ringing? No it is not! And why? Because CeCe knows that her friend Kylie has to work THAT IS WHY!!!!

Hmph.

Call me later. (lol).

C.

8. Mister Vitaminalious says:

Sheesh…will you two get a therapist (with a webcam) already…and let me know the street address so I can join in some “threesome counseling”? ;)

9. Kylie says:

You better quit teasing me, Mr Vitamins….I’m going to tell CeCe you’re picking on us if you don’t cut it out!

You know I’m just teasing…and CeCe? I wasn’t blaming you….I was just using you as (yet another) excuse for my procrastination. Lol….

I will call you later. So there. :)

xoxo, Kylie